We have a new way for people to help with our adoption journey and to help others out at the same time.
these beautiful hand-made bracelets are crafted by men, women and children living in impoverished areas in the Philippines. Their circumstances appeared to offer little hope for a brighter future. But making these bracelets has provided a life-sustaining income for many families and has fostered a new sense of hope within their communities. Each piece you purchase helps communicate that hope and brings dignity to these families who are anxious to work so they can provide for and protect their children.
Threads of hope is the name of this ministry that aims to achieve:
1. To share the love of God with the hungry, poor and abused, by first demonstrating God’s love in practical and meaningful ways.
2. To protect the innocence of children by providing a life-sustaining and ongoing income for families.
3. To help more families at risk by providing nutrition, medical care, education and community development with profits generated from their own labors.
4. To produce a quality product that will raise the awereness of the oppressed while connecting people from radically different economic backgrounds and cultures.
5. To provide opportunities for people moved with compassion with a fun and fulfilling outreach that will impact lives in a tangible way.
Our family is in partnership with this ministry and hope that you would also like to become a part of this too. I am honored to be able to sell their wares to help families that I will never even meet. To help children stay out of the sex slave trades, for families to have hope. By buying one bracelet not only do you support nameless faces across the world but you will be a part of helping us in our endeavor and adventure.
He who is kind to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will reward him for what he has done. Proverbs 19:17
More to come Later!